Sweet Swedberg Stories

Sweet Swedberg Stories

Saturday, May 8, 2010

2 weeks!!


Ok!! If i am going to be a blogger, i need to get better about posting more. haha. I promise i'll try!!


Well Julian and I are getting married in two weeks! I cannot believe it! The date has come so quickly and although I am very excited, alot is about to change! Moving to Texas is going to be interesting, but I cannot wait to start this new adventure! Everything is just about set up for the wedding, everything is planned, now if the day can just be here, it would be amazing! Julian flies in on Friday and i CANNOT wait to see him!! Six weeks without seeing him is just simply too long! Well....i can't think of anything else to write about. The anticipation is just building and I cannot wait to marry him. I really look forward to sharing my life with such an amazing man and with the Lords help, anything is possible! Talk to you all very soon...hopefully. haha granted i don't forget again...lol

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog!! I love to blog, it's so fun. So exciting only 2 weeks away till the big day.

    ReplyDelete